Friday, July 23, 2010

4th of July--A little late of course

I just realized I never posted any pics from the 4th of July. Oops

To be fair it was 3 days after my Grandpa passed and we had family in town and were getting things ready, so I just sort of forgot about it until now

We went to downtown St.Paul and parked on top of a hospital parking ramp. It was a cool idea, there wasn't that many people, the kids could run, we got some White Castles and waited for the show to start! Once they started our view was fab and we will be going back next year! Here are some pictures from that night, enjoy!







Zack with Great Aunt Cindy


My Aunt Sandy enjoying a White Castle Burger






Yep, that's the only picture I got of the fireworks. I only brought my tiny point and shoot camera and it just isn't made to take great pics at night and of fireworks. Next year I will have my tri-pod and my fabulous Cannon SLR.

0 comments: