Wednesday, June 9, 2010

School's out for summer!

Yes I am singing that Alice Cooper song

Yesterday was Wyatt's last day of school and to be honest as I sit here this morning and write out this post, I wish school was all summer long. It's 9am here and Wyatt and Lucy are already fighting.

I don't remember fighting with my sisters this much, maybe I did, I will have to ask my mom. But they are fighting now, first it was about who could go into the fort first, then it was over who's blanket was going to be used for on top of the fort and now it's about what movie they are going to watch. I feel a very long summer coming on...

With that being said Wyatt finished 1st grade and Lucy finished her first year of preschool. Both kids go back August 31st. Maybe I will start a countdown clock.....

It's been nice weather here and the kids have had a blast playing outside, we bought them 2 water slides ( thank you Target for having them on sale!) and we also got about 400 water balloons. Good times!

Zack has found a new BFF in The Wiggles, for some reason I decided to put in the DVD for him and well now we watch it daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day. Some days he dances through the entire movie, other times he pulls up a chair and blanket and relaxes. A certain other boy in this family used to love them too.....



Playing in the sprinkler, the sprinker is on, they thought it would be fun to put it under the chairs and goof around



1 comments:

Kristi said...

K & R seem to be at eachothers throats a lot lately too. R's last day is Friday and he doesn't start again until 9/20. We may both be huddled in a corner before the summer is over! LOL