Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Whats new?

I have been a bad blogger, I know. Time gets away from me so easily! I constantly have a list of things to do, this being one of them and the list just gets shuffled around.

So let's see, you know about Pickles, we did Wy's 7th birthday, what else is going on.....

Well this is Lucy's last week of school, her last day is tomorrow then we have a picnic and she is done for the summer. I thought about signing her up for summer pre-school, but I want a summer off I guess, of not getting up early and driving.

Zack is 19 months old and is funny as heck, that kid has an awesome personallity, he is funny and charming and full of wonder. While I don't enjoy the tantrums that he has, this age is the best...yes, even when he gets into powder lol

Wyatt is about 3 weeks away from school ending, I think his date is on June 8th, or something close to that. He is excited to be able to sleep in and play outside all day long.

Other than that, it's pretty much the same stuff going on here, just busy stuff! I have not been taking many pictures lately either, (bad Jamie) so this is all I have recently, sorry. I am hoping these last 3 weeks of school go fast and then things can start to be more relaxed around here.

We have lots of plans to go to the zoo, parks, museums and other stuff this summer and I am so excited!

The kids eating at aunt Emmy's house

0 comments: