Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Powder Disaster

I know this was posted on Facebook, but some people (Ahem--Emily!) don't have an account, so it's getting posted here too

So I was downstairs folding laundry, Lucy and Zack were in the living room playing and watching a show. After about 5 minutes I heard them running through the kitchen and dining room, which is a normal game of theirs.

It wasn't until I smelled the baby powder that I realized they might actually be doing something bad

This is what I came up to:






I even took video:


At first I had no idea how to clean it up, it was everywhere. When I heard they running through the kitchen it was them dumping the powder all over. They used 2 full size ones. I vacuumed up as much as I could, then I started to mop with water and vinagar. Well, that only left streaks of wet powder. I tried a dry swiffer, a wet swiffer, the vacuum again and finally what worked was getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing the floor with pinesol and hot water. It took 6 full 2qt buckets to get it clean.

And in case you are wondering, all the baby powder is now out of this house.

0 comments: