Friday, February 19, 2010

Lucy's Finger

***WARNING--PICTURES OF LUCY'S FINGER ARE BELOW***

Skip this blog post if you get grossed out easily!!!!


Ok I warned you!!!!!
/
/
/
/
/
/
Here are some pictures of Lucy's finger. I ended up taking her in to the doctor yesterday to get it looked at because a black spot had formed in a day and I was worried it was being rejected. Good news is that it's a blood blister and the finger is healing great! We go back on Monday to get the stitches out.

Click on pictures to make them bigger











All the supplies we need to clean it and wrap it daily. First we have to wash it with soap and water, add anti-bacterial medication, wrap it in a gauze pad, wrap gauze around for cushion, then add sticky tape to keep the cause on, then paper tape to keep it on her finger.


Her finger all set to go

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Owie, owie, owie! I'm so glad it was just a blood blister. My heart sank when I read your FB status yesterday morning. Hope it's feeling a bit better!