Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Fun!

On Labor day we headed out west to my sister's house, we met my mom and other sisters there and had a day of hanging out. It was a blast!

We took the kids to the park, played some 500, then headed back for pizza and a little Guitar Hero World Tour. They have the complete set with drum, guitar, microphone etc... and we had so much fun playing and listening to my sister sing. I have not laughed that hard in a long long time.

The kids had a great time playing together and even all the babies had fun looking and touching each other. Zack and Little E are 14 weeks apart and Zack and Miss A are 5 months apart, so they are all close.

Here are some pictures of our fun

All the babies lined up at the park


Playing 500




Wyatt was out little punter


Even Mr. M got in on the action


2 of my 3 sisters and myself


Miss A


Little E



0 comments: