Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We are back!

I am happy to report that my new little baby nephew Evan is home and doing great! My sister and her family spent a week here while he was in the NICU, but all is well now and life is back to normal!

So what has happened in a week....

Wyatt got in trouble at school for clogging and overflowing the toilet. He claims he didn't do anything, but his teacher caught him and 2 other boys red handed.

While most would say boys will be boys, my boys do not act like that, so he had to write a letter to his teacher saying how sorry he was and that he will never do that again.

Lucy has decided that she is Zack's new mother, so I am constantly finding her trying to pick Zack up and move him, she just has to feed him whenever he is in his carseat, she undresses him and tries to change his diaper when I am not looking. I could go on and on, but I am sure you get the point. So Zack is not left out of my site much at all since I don't quite know what Lucy will try to do. While her intentions are good, she is just too young to get the fact that he can't be dropped on the floor.

Zack is a drool bucket. Really. It's come to the point now where he has to wear a bib most days due to all the drool that comes out of his mouth. Wyatt finds the drool gross, as Lucy will just wipe his face with her hands like I do lol, it does not bother her. We are pretty sure a tooth is in his near future as well, there is a small bump on the bottom and he is chewing on his hands like a mad man. We have started him on applecauce a few times a week and so far so good. I am still on the fence about the entire feeding him solids right now thing.

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. It's been far too long!

Wyatt playing with Zack I heard Wyatt talking all gooey and looked out in the living room and found them like this





Wyatt, Mason and Lucy sledding in the back yard


0 comments: