Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines day!

Well I realize this is a few days late, but still, we hope you had a happy valentine's day! We had a birthday party for my Grandpa's 82nd birthday here at our house. We had a lot of fun and took some great pictures. My sister came with her 2 little guys along with my other sister and her boyfriend. We had a delicious brunch (thanks mom!) and we watched the kids do some dancing. Lucy and Mason that is. We were attempting to teach them some dance moves, so like the sprinkler, lawnmower etc... it was very funny to see a 2 and 3 year old try to do them. We did get video of it on our new video camera, but Mark and I are still playing around with the software so we have no idea how to get on here lol. So the video you will get today is from my camera. Hope you don't mind too much. :)

Family pic:


Grandpa with all his great-grandkids:


And a video of Lucy singing:

video

0 comments: