Thursday, February 19, 2009

A conversation with Wyatt

So I just picked up Wyatt from school. He came out all smiles and was talking a mile a minute. Something which he usually does not do. Most days he is quiet and tired.

This is how our conversation went:

Me: Hi Wyatt, how was your day? Did you get to meet with Miss Dawn today? (Miss Dawn is his speech therapist)

Wyatt: Hi mom, school was fun and yes, I got to ride the big bus to see Miss Dawn

Me: Thats great Wyatt! Did anything else fun happen at school?

Wyatt: Oh man yeah I was in the bathroom and Lucas started throwing up all over! So I had to leave the use the girl bathroom

Me: Oh no, poor Lucas, I hope he is feeling better now.

Wyatt: It was red throw up mom, do you know how you get red throw up?

Me: No.....how?

Wyatt: Eating red gum. That throw up was so cool! It was all over!

Yeah, my 5 year old thinks throw up is cool. Eww not so cool as a mom. I should have seen the throw up is cool comment coming, nothing really grosses Wyatt out, he lives for stuff like that.

Back to your regularly scheduled day....... :)

0 comments: