Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Zack's 8 week checkup

I took Zack in for his 8 week checkup today. All went well he is as healthy as can be. He had to get 3 shots and 1 other med by mouth. He barely cried when he got the shots, he was more upset about being un-dresed and cold. :)

Zack now weighs 15.5 pounds and is 25.5 inches long. I didn't expect him to be 15 pounds, I thought 14 at the most, but he beat that! He is so tall that now only 6-9 month clothes fit him. I had a bunch of 3-6 month clothes with tags still on them that I have to return.

She showed me his growth charts and he is so far off of them it's not even funny, but she said that his height and weight match up, so he is 100% good to go.

I asked the doctor also about his cold, since he is still fighting it and it's been 2 weeks now, his lungs are clear and all we can do it wait it out.

0 comments: