Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you vote?

I hope you all voted! Mark and I went this morning with Lucy and Zack. Lucy didn't not quite get what was going on, when I told her we were going to go vote, she thought I said boat, so when we got there she asked where the life jackets and fish were. How cute!

Things are going well here, we have a great schedule with Zack and it seems to all be fitting into place. He is such an easy laid back baby, he just goes with the flow and not too much makes him upset.

I think we are starting to see the first attempts at a smile. Zack is now awake about 2 hours straight 2-3 times a day. So after he has eaten I have the kids come sing and talk to him, Zack loves the eye contact and will move his eyes and follow their voices. Then I talk to him in the happy mommy voice and we just stare at each other and his mouth starts to do the up-turn to a smile. So I think we are close! Lucy first smiled at 4 weeks, Wyatt at 5.

Here are some more random pictures from the past few days.




0 comments: