Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can you put this on my list for Santa?

Mark and I are hearing this sentence about 20 times a day:

Can you put this on my list for santa?

Wyatt and Lucy have realized that Christmas is upon us and know that santa brings all sorts of goodies for them. So every commercial they see, they ask us to put something on their list. Every magazine that comes in the mail they have to search through to make sure there are no toys they are missing. When the Sunday paper comes they rush to find the Toys R Us ad to see if there is anything new.

At 5 and 3 they are pretty smart cookies when it comes to finding things they want to add to their list. I would say they each have a least a full page and I am sure it will continue to grow as more and more toy commericals come on tv.

Wyatt is even helping find toys for Zack. How do you tell a 5 year old that a 6 week old doesn't need much of anything? You can't, so I just let him list stuff for Zacky too.

I was goofing around with my camera this past weekend and got a cute shot of the diva

She sure doesn't look like a 3 year old does she?

0 comments: