Thursday, September 25, 2008

Potty Training is NOT fun!

The diva turns 3 here in about a week ands she is not potty trained. I don't think it's that big of a deal, but with baby coming here very soon, we were hoping to get her trained so I only have 1 in diapers full time. So we started last Thursday. It started out well, and for the most part it is going well.

She pees on the potty and has pooped a few times as well.

But then there are times where she either refuses to go on the potty, or just plain out forgets and I am stuck cleaning up a big puddle. Ick. We got her some new undies, and I think we are on the right path, just not 100% yet.

I know we will get there, but it's just frustrating. This is one of those things that I wish I could skip over and have her magically be 100% trained lol

Here is a pic of her and her new undies:

0 comments: