Sunday, September 28, 2008

A birthday soon!

The diva is turning 3 on Thursday! Yea!!! I can't believe my little girl is going to be 3, I was looking back at pictures from when she was born and I can remember it all like it was yesterday!

She is very excited and know she will get cake and presents. She keeps walking around telling people she is going to be three. What a doll!

We had a great relaxing weekend at home, the last one now for a long time lol.

We hung out as a family, did a little shopping and a lot of playing. I told the kids the baby is going to be here very very soon and that things might be a little strange around here for a few weeks until we get our groove on, and bless their hearts they both just look at me and smile and say ok mom! We can be good helpers!

Here is a pic of Wyatt and Lucy when Lucy was just born, just in case you can't remember ;)

0 comments: